Hints and Tips 128/03/2018
FOUR GREAT 1/2 DAY WORKSHOPS in May, BRISTOL UK09/04/2018
Hints n Tips 2 looks at 5 ‘quick and easy’ little ‘nuggets’ for you to use. 5 more of these next week.
Some points to note:
- These ‘nuggets’ as many ADEs call them are used all the time by many of us. The first is fairly recent, annotations in Photos, but they are just excellent additions to the classroom practise of using iPads in your classroom.
In this video I cover:
- Annotation in Photos
- Using the zoom controller as a screen pointer (I am often asked how this is set up)
- Using the keyboard as a trackpad
- Speech selection and highlighted content
- Split screen mode in iOS11, importing images into Pages
Here’s the link to the video –
Do contact me with requests for any content you’d like me to cover.